Bring your bicycle for an exciting morning discovering the hidden beauty of your neighbourhood!
During this bike ride, we will be highlighting interesting facts about the landscape and local wildlife and show you how to set up a bike, provide safety tips, and more! Program hosted by Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA).
Participants are required to bring their own bicycle to the program.
Details about the program:
• Audience: Family Friendly
• Bike Ride Distance: 8 to 10 km
• Program Designed: Beginner
• Meeting Place: Parking lot
• What to bring: A bicycle, helmet and a refillable water bottle
• Registration is required for this event; walk-ins will not be accepted.
• This is an outdoor event, please come dressed for the weather.
• Washrooms will not be available.
By registering for this event, you consent to being added to our email list for a period of 24 months. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at email@example.com, 416.661.6600, or mailing 101 Exchange Avenue, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5R6. Personal information is collected and managed in accordance with our privacy protocol (https://trca.ca/privacy-protocol/).